Blue skies are calling.
So says the old song. While the ratio of rain to clear can be debated, on a sunny day you can’t help but to soak in all the blue. Truthfully, there are a few things that set you right like a nice stroll. Fortunately, The BlueStone is just blocks from Westwood Village with dozens of restaurants and shops. Pick up all of the essentials for home and table. Hit your morning workout, then hunker down with a latte and a good book. Or stop off for a quick lunch and pick up any last minute dinner supplies. For the more exploratory, some of Emerald City’s best parks are nearby. Alki Beach is up the road while Fauntleroy Ferry Terminal waits to whisk you to the islands and adventure to the west.
- Modern finishes and great natural light in units
- Quartz counter tops in kitchen
- Spacious, light with open floor plans
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Roof top deck
- Large outdoor courtyard with BBQ and lounge seating
- Secured covered parking available with storage
- On bus line with a 84 walk score
- 5 minute walk to Westwood Village with restaurants, shopping and gym
- Easy commute to freeways, downtown Seattle and the airport
- Salto Electronic Access System